When faced with a legal problem, consulting with an attorney sooner rather than later will often save you time, trouble, and money in the end.
Personal Injury Lawyer
The legal team at Sheeley Law, LLC, is dedicated to helping accident victims get whole again. Our Newport attorney handles all accident claims, working diligently to help our clients obtain medical care, fair treatment from insurance companies, and full compensation for their losses and suffering. When results matter, turn to us.
Strong Advocacy for Victims of Negligence
Our lawyer, Ann S. Sheeley, has practiced in the field of personal injury law since 1988. In court and in settlement negotiations, she will be your advocate, standing up for your rights and interests at all times. Whether you have been injured due to a car accident, a motorcycle accident, a slip-and-fall or another act of negligence, you can depend on Ms. Sheeley for strong and skillful advocacy.
Skilled Handling of All Accident Cases
Our legal team has extensive experience handling injury and wrongful death claims relating to all types of accidents, including:
Car accidents — We will not only seek compensation for all medical costs, lost income, and pain and suffering related to your accident, but also seek to recover 100 percent of your property loss. This can help establish liability for your other losses. No fee is taken for property damage settlements and we’ll fight to get you a rental car until your property damage claim is resolved.
Motorcycle accidents — Motorcyclists have as much right to the road as other vehicle operators. We work hard to establish negligence where it belongs and to help injured victims recover full compensation for head and neck injuries, and other often catastrophic injuries.
Premises liability — Property owners have a legal duty to keep their premises free of dangerous or hazardous conditions. We help people who have been injured due to slips-and-falls, inadequate security, dog bites, poor lighting and other dangerous conditions.
How We Can Help You
At Sheeley Law, LLC, we will work tirelessly to build a strong and successful case for you. When we handle your case, you can expect:
- Results-oriented representation — Our goal will be to obtain maximum compensation for your medical costs, lost income, pain and suffering, and other losses.
- Compassionate counsel and support — We care about you, your family and your future. We will stand by you throughout the entire legal process, answering your questions and keeping you informed.
- Creative solutions — We often work with our clients’ doctors to find ways of lowering the cost of treatment while still enabling our clients to obtain high-quality medical care.
- Extraordinary access — From the start of your case to its conclusion, you will work directly with attorney Ann S. Sheeley.
- Responsive service — We will keep you informed of important developments in your case. When you call with questions and concerns, we will respond promptly.
We can meet with you in our offices in Newport, Warwick, North Providence or Pawtucket, or at another location in Rhode Island or Massachusetts that is convenient for you.